We love our clients! Each of us truly enjoys building relationships with the people we work with. Getting to know you helps us do our job and a long standing relationship makes filing a quicker process for you.
Changes in your family, home and work affect your taxes. As you move through different stages of life, we can help you plan for changing tax liability. You can reach us at any time of the year. Your privacy is very important to us.
Use the Client Portal to safely send and receive documents.
- Our general tax organizer is here.
- If you would like a personalized tax organizer, please contact us at email@example.com or (218) 720-6000.
If you haven't met with us before, please visit our New Clients page.
Returning clients, PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Social Security cards and birth certificates for any new dependents or dependents who would be eligible for child tax credits
- Proof of dependents living with you, please see our Tax Notes for more information
- Education credits will need a financial statement along with the 1098T. See the Tax Notes for more information
- W2s from ALL jobs held last year
- 1099 forms issued from unemployment, banks, mutual funds, IRA payouts, 401(k) and other retirement distributions, independent contractor work
- Form 1095 (A, B, or C) Proof of Health Insurance (for some ACA situations with dependents making over $6300, we will also need to file their return, or see their prepared return)
- Student Loan Interest Paid
- Mortgage interest statement (Form 1098)
- Records for any business activities such as rental and self-employment
- Current pay stub
- A Check or proof of bank account if you wish to directly deposit your refund
- If you sold stock, or your broker sold stock for you, bring the information from when you bought or received the stock
- If you purchased a home, bring the closing papers
- Any other information or notices you received or anything you have questions about